In addition to the regularly performed duties of the Enovana team, we offer additional services for you to choose from to truly personalize your cleaning experience. Choose one or all of these services depending on your need. Our cleaning staff will make sure to go above and beyond your expectation.
The additional services we offer are meant to help you get that extra clean your home may need. For instance, in the kitchen, let us clean the inside of the refrigerator and freezer. We’ll wipe out the inside of all the cabinets and even clean the oven. Since our cleaners are all natural, you know you can trust them near your foodstuffs.
Our professional cleaners can also take care of all interior windows, making sure they sparkle and shine. We’ll go the extra mile with damp wipe cleaning of baseboards, window sills and frames, doors, furniture, etc. We can even vacuum the upholstered furniture in your house to remove unwelcome dust, pet hair, and dirt.
Take your cleaning to the next level!
Additional Services Checklist
In addition to the thorough and complete cleaning tasks that come standard, take advantage of the additional services we offer for an even deeper clean!
Choose one or many, and get the personalized service your house requires. Please see the entire list of additional services available (for nominal fees):
- Laundry Folding (Full Laundry Info Here)
- Clean inside the refrigerator.
- Clean inside the freezer.
- Clean inside of the oven.
- Clean inside kitchen cabinets.
- Clean inside of bathroom cabinets.
- Clean interior windows.
- Damp wipe cleaning (baseboards, window sills, window frames, door panels, door frames, furniture, etc).
- Vacuum the upholstered furniture (damage waiver in effect).
- Change the linens or make-up extra beds (over the included 1 bed).
Services NEVER Performed
- Washing dishes.
- Filling or emptying a dishwasher.
- Cleaning walls.
- Scrubbing floors on hands and knees.
- Hardwood floor refinishing.
- Carpet cleaning.
- Moving furniture.
- Moving boxes or anything similarly sized.
- Removing the burners on stoves.
- Cleaning the underside of the cooktop on the stove.
- Cleaning anything on the outside of the home (windows, porches, etc).
- Cleaning electronic equipment (televisions, computers, tablets, etc).
- Cleaning musical equipment (guitars, drums, horns, etc).
- Change the linens on bunk beds or make-up bunk beds.
- Cleaning anything above 15 feet.
- Cleaning of animal or human waste (blood, urine, feces, litter, etc).