While our standard cleaning services take care of the everyday tasks, Enovana of Raleigh offers extra services that go above and beyond what you expect from a cleaning service. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and for that reason, additional services are available!
In addition to the regular kitchen duties performed by Enovana cleaners, the following services are available upon request. Team members will clean inside the refrigerator and freezer, getting rid of those tough stains in hard to reach places. Have the inside of your oven spotlessly cleaned, as well as inside all your kitchen and/or bathroom cabinets. You know your food and dishware will be safe to use with our all natural green cleaning products!
For whole house extra cleanliness, we offer cleaning of all interior windows. Go beyond the standard dusting of baseboards, window frames, window sills, door frames, furniture, etc. and choose to have everything damp wipe cleaned. Get that extra, longer lasting sparkle! Enovana cleaners can also vacuum upholstered furniture, removing pet hair and dander, dust, and more. We’ll also change the linens and make-up extra beds!
Additional Services Checklist
While the standard services make sure you come home to a perfectly cleaned house, our additional services offered will make sure you can save all your elbow grease! Tailor your services by choosing to incorporate one, a few, or all of our add-on duties and let our professional cleaners do it all for you.
- Clean inside the refrigerator.
- Clean inside the freezer.
- Clean inside of the oven.
- Clean inside kitchen cabinets.
- Clean inside of bathroom cabinets.
- Clean interior windows.
- Damp wipe cleaning (baseboards, window sills, window frames, door panels, door frames, furniture, etc).
- Vacuum the upholstered furniture (damage waiver in effect).
- Change the linens or make-up extra beds (over the included 1 bed).
Services NEVER Performed
- Washing dishes.
- Filling or emptying a dishwasher.
- Washing, drying or folding laundry.
- Cleaning walls.
- Scrubbing floors on hands and knees.
- Hardwood floor refinishing.
- Carpet cleaning.
- Moving furniture.
- Moving boxes or anything similarly sized.
- Removing the burners on stoves.
- Cleaning the underside of the cooktop on the stove.
- Cleaning anything on the outside of the home (windows, porches, etc).
- Cleaning electronic equipment (televisions, computers, tablets, etc).
- Cleaning musical equipment (guitars, drums, horns, etc).
- Change the linens on bunk beds or make-up bunk beds.
- Cleaning anything above 15 feet.
- Cleaning of animal or human waste (blood, urine, feces, litter, etc).